Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Newbie Blogger

So here I am a newbie to the blogging world. I have enjoyed travelling to the many blogging sites of others so I decided to join the world of blogging...okay so I'm pretty green when it comes to blogging so hopefully I can keep my endup and add new posts daily well maybe every other day. I love to craft and so my passion has grown in the last few years for stamping and scrapbooking and each came into my life by accident. I always visit my daughter for her birthday and she always comes up with something unique for us to do while I visit. On this one particular birthday visit she registered us for a stamping class with an instructor she had attended a class with previously and who also teaches classes out of her home. Well you know what happened...the bug had bit me...the world of inks, stamps and embellishments took over. Then about a year or two later a little scrapbooking shop opened in Regina and I made the mistake of stopping to buy red paper for some Valentine's Cards I wanted to make. Upon entering the store I was greeted by this very friendly smiling face who owned the store....Lana struck..not only did I buy red paper but I had signed up for 2 card classes plus a class on learning to scrapbook....well I don't have to say more. The poor bank account has never been the same since either. But I have to say I love paper crafting even though their just never is enough time to stamp and scrap...somehow the work thing seems to interfere with the playing time of crafting. But then if I didn't work I couldn't buy all the wonderful paper, embellishments, inks, stamps...okay you get the idea. I know I'm not the only one that can't walk out of a craft store without buy several types tools and products....the people at work wonder how one person needs so much paper....they just do not understand about the STUFF.

Well I must go now..it's way past my bedtime so goodnight all and happy blogging.

2 comments:

  1. What an awful daughter you have! Welcome to blogging. I actually started blogging again this week at mine. Two posts so far this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging Rita!!! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your creativity!!!!

    And ya, your daughter is AWFUL LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete